Bridge Investment Group is a real estate investment manager that is known for its commitment to its tenants, communities, and investors’ core values, goals, objectives, etc. Bridge Investment Group is globally known and recognized for its excellent and efficient service delivery to its clients. Unlike other investment groups, which just own the asset, Bridge Investment Group actively thrives and works towards adding more value to the support it owns through careful operational management.
Every investment the Investment Bridge Group makes contains data-driven innovation, whole real estate experience, in-depth research, etc. Its teams are laser-focused, with a high market entry goal and a high level of discipline, not just across verticals but with fully integrated skills. Bridge Investment Group takes pride in an excellent transparent report, human-centric community revitalization, and a purpose-rooted strategy.
John S. Pennington Jr. founded Bridge Investment Group with a $28 billion private equity fund in 2008. By 2021, it will employ thousands of people across 33 states. Bridge invests in core real estate backed by credit occupied by high-quality credit tenants, targeting attractive current income with carefully managed risk.
READ MORE ON METLIFE HOSPITAL INDEMNITY
BRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP DRIVE
Some factors drive this investment group to achieve a positive result enriched with its values. They are:
1. ESG: It stands for environmental social governance. It views ESG as an imperative and is committed to integrating this operational goal. They strive to practice ESG theory to its fullest. Environmental here stands for the target implementation of capital improvement, and new technologies that seek carbon footprint and increase resilience bin real estate assets while driving efficiency and cost savings.
- Social: The aim of founding this investment group is to improve and create a positive impact on the tenants, communities, and residents. Bridge believes in doing what is right at all costs, including offering affordable housing with a social program across normal WFAH.
- Governance: It ensures the use of ethics, anti-corruption, anti-bribery, and corporate governance policies. It integrates the whole process in accordance with government policies. ESG is the best strategy adopted by Bridge Investment Group.
2. Partnership: Bridge is one of the trusted partners with an impactful initiative. It is built on these three pillars.
- Education Bridges: They provide educational scholarships to individuals from less privileged backgrounds and societies. Since 2017, Bridge has supported social and emotional learning for youth. It has donated more than $530,000 to support education for talented bridge scholars, even to higher education.
- Bridge the financial well-being gap: It aims to build a society with credit improvement, financial literacy, an academic program, stable housing, and the readiness to teach residents about the estate property’s use.
- Bridge to a Healthy Outcome: It prioritizes good and adequate healthcare facilities, onsite health screening, supplemental food distribution, educational workshops, etc.
3. Our commitment: Its primary commitment is to become a leader in ESG integration. Bridge puts its clients on the frontlines of innovation and opportunity.
4. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: It believes that human capital is a valuable asset. They encourage and embrace people from diverse backgrounds, with various characteristics such as race, ethics, gender, age, marital status, and other characteristics that distinguish their employees.
- Equity: It strives to promote equity on a professional level, irrespective of what people believe.
- Diversity: Bridge accommodates and supports different ideologies, backgrounds, and perspectives.
- Inclusion: It creates a culture of inclusion that embraces individual differences.
BRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP PORTFOLIO
It thrives on building attractive and quality houses with modern amenities, suitable workspaces, and affordable apartments. Some of the bridge portfolios are:
- Development and Opportunity
- Logistics Properties
- Net Lease
- Renewable energy
HOW TO REGISTER
You can contact them on their website, which is www.bridgeig/contract.com, or by email at email@example.com.
You can walk into any of their offices in different locations.
Salt Lake City: 111 E. Sego Lily Drive, Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT 84080. Call 801-716-4500.
New York City: 280 Park Avenue, 28th floor, West, New York, NY 10017 Call 646 435 7100
San Francisco: 2000 Alameda de Las Pulgas, Suite 160, San Francisco, CA 94403; or call 408 889-1633.
Orlando: 1000 Legion Place, Suite 1600, Orlando, FL 32180, or call 407-999-2400.
Atlanta: 1277 Lenox Park Blvd, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30319, or call 404 907 3100.
Charlotte: 6836 Carnagee Boulevard, Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28211; phone: 704-442-1094.
Bridge Investment Group is a real estate investment firm that uses ESG strategy to drive its objectives forward. Some of its objectives include building affordable housing, providing quality apartments with modern amenities, and creating good and accommodative communities.