Hyundai warranty check is frequently one of the many benefits that Hyundai users enjoy over time. In fact, this is one of the things that make their products outstanding.
A Hyundai warranty check is an agreement written by the manufacturer to repair and replace a component of a vehicle that is faulty within a specific time. It is a free premium given to their vehicle users (customers) to repair, maintain and replace any damaged components in the vehicle for a specific period of time.
Hyundai customers are extremely grateful for Hyundai’s generosity in this regard. Hyundai is a vehicle manufacturing company founded in 1947 but officially launched in 1967 by a South Korean man known as Chung Ju-Yung. Ju-Yung was a young entrepreneur with the intention of assisting South Korea, industrialize and rebuild after the damage caused by the Second World War.
Hyundai has been at the forefront of producing vehicles with unbeatable qualities all over the world. Hyundai has been at the forefront of producing vehicles with unbeatable attributes all over the world.
Read More On: LANDMARK HOME WARRANTY
He began by creating a vehicle known as the Cortina, with which he collaborated with Ford Manufacturing Company. He later decided to produce independent automotive and standard vehicles. Ju-Yung employed George Turnball from Britain, and they worked together with the help of other engineers from Italy to launch a commercial vehicle called Pony.
This vehicle is regarded as the first commercial vehicle in South Korea, the pony was exported to other parts of the world, starting with Ecuador and other parts of Europe has now decided to focus more on quality as well as the global expansion of their business. They are currently ranked first in the twenty-first century and have the best vehicle plant in the world.
While other things have changed, the quality of the vehicle is still top-notch after the post-war period in South Korea, which has produced so many vehicles.
In this article, we are examining the Hyundai warranty check. It is referred to as a user’s ability to check and access the warranty designed by Hyundai manufacturers. In other words, it is a care plan by the manufacturers for the vehicle for a specific period of time.
A Hyundai engine has an average lifespan of 250,000 to 400,000 kilometers, depending on the model and the kilometers you drive a day. It is one of the most famous and well-known brands in the auto industry due to its affordability, dependability, and, most importantly, its guarantee plan to repair and replace for a period of four or five years after the purchase time.
Read More On: ENDURANCE WARRANTY LAWSUIT
WARRANTY SERVICES OFFERED
There are so many care plans mapped out for the users of Hyundai products, such as:
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance: Hyundai Roadside Assistance is a round-the-clock warranty designed for any Hyundai users around the world it was launched with the aim of helping its customers all day and all night. This program is available for any user within the warranty period. The services include tax consultation, coordination, wheel replacement, 5 liters of fuel, vehicle unlocking in the event of a lockout, and vehicle repair electrical faults, tire-related issues, breakdown or accident-related issues, batteries, and fuse checks. The Toll-free number is 1-800-243-7766; enter your vehicle identification number written on the dashboard close to the driver’s seat. As long as you are still under your contract, there are no terms and conditions under your Warranty period.
- Powertrain warranty: this guarantee covers 10 years or 100, 000 miles, and it also covers everything about powertrain, such as the engine, transaxle, and transmission, they change the defective parts of these components as part of the powertrain warranty. It combines every part that makes the vehicle move, and it assures peace of mind on the part of the user. It is prudent for the user to investigate the vehicle’s history. You can check the vehicle history by calling the dealer or browsing the internet to see if you will enjoy this service. The warranty information is stored in CAFAX’s history.
- Hybrid battery warranty: This warranty lasts up to 10 years or 100, 000 miles and covers all the battery components, such as the battery plug and battery replacement, this service is applicable to any user under the warranty period.
- Anti-perforation warranty: it covers everything damaged by rust, and it changes the defective parts with another new body panel of Hyundai products. It lasts up to 5 years or 100, 000 miles. This warranty once the service is activated for the user, you can check your status on the vehicle history.
- Maintenance warranty: This factory maintenance service is free for all Hyundai users under the warranty period, it covers the daily maintenance, changing of engine oil and oil filters, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection, Hyundai recommended oil. It is scheduled for 3 years and 360,000 miles of free use for the user. Regular routine car service maintenance, approved Hyundai oil, car inspection, and supervision by professional vehicle engineers Check your history today and enjoy the unlimited warranty available to all users of this product.
- Bumper-to-bumper warranty: this is one of the essential warranty services for the user; it covers the brake pads, the steering system, the electrical parts, and safety equipment such as an airbag. It is a limited service for 600 miles or 5 years of active service for an illegible user.
HOW TO RUN A HYUNDAI WARRANTY CHECK
Log in to the Hyundai website at their Website
Check your VIN (vehicle identification number) on the dashboard near the driver’s seat.
Key in the serial number and run a history check to learn your warranty status.
A Hyundai warranty check is vital and open to all users of Hyundai automobile products to run a history check to know their warranty status in order for them to enjoy this efficient and effective service. Hyundai created this program in order for users to have a long-lasting experience with Vehicles that can be moved without breaking down.