A landmark home warranty is a warranty that covers the homeowner’s appliances and system. A warranty is a one-year service contract paid by homeowners monthly or annually. A service fee will be paid when the homeowner makes a claim for a replacement, repair, or to be fixed.
Without these Landmark home warranties, the owners of the home will spend so much money on repairs, maintenance, or the replacement of damaged things in their homes. It is a home protection service against unforeseen circumstances like home appliance breaks. It is cost-effective for home users in the event of an emergency.
Landmark home warranty is a service widely used by homeowners in the USA. It has saved so many users from overspending due to the repair or replacement of home systems or appliances.
A home warranty is one of the most effective and efficient ways of protecting your home. It ensures that your home system or appliances are completed efficiently and affordably.
Landmark Home Warranty is a company founded in 2004 in salt Lake City, Utah. In 2016, an American shield home purchased it. It is still managed by them to this day. They have received so many accolades for their service, despite the fact that they have limited service in the state. They have functions in six states for parties in real estate and homeowners.
Landmark Home Warranty services are budget-friendly and affordable. They render service to more than 70,000 users a year. They provide no-fault service as well as pet service control.
Read More on the ENDURANCE WARRANTY LAWSUIT
TYPES OF LANDMARK HOME WARRANTY
There are various types of home warranties and premiums. The plan depends on the coverage service you get. This plan is for homeowners and real estate dealers.
- Homeowners plan: It is a plan that groups people living in an apartment for more than 30 days. They offer;
Total protection plan: this plan is wide and comprehensive; it covers both systems and appliances at the same time. For example, it covers a dishwasher, central vacuum, garbage disposal, heating system, electrical system, built-in microwave oven, air conditioning system, etc.
Home system plan: this plan is not vast like a total protection plan; it only covers your pest control, re-key service, plumbing system, subterranean termite treatment, heat tune-up, no-fault service, etc.
2. Real Estate Plan: This is another plan offered by the landmark home warranty service, but it is only for real estate dealers. It offers four types of services. It includes the seller and the buyer; the plan varies.
3. Essential plan: it does not include no-fault coverage; it only covers systems and home appliances. It leaves out some items. No fault is part of coverage plans; they cover installation, incompatible systems, haul-away feed, modifications, and repairs. A certain amount of money is required.
4. Advantage plan: This plan covers systems and appliances but can upgrade systems too. It also excludes a couple of items. The Value plan provides the same service as the Advantage plan.
5. Comprehensive Plan: This plan is as wide and comprehensive as its name implies. It covers a wide range, starting with systems and appliances, and also upgrades them. It is the best option you can purchase. Note: that no-fault coverage is available for all the plans except the Essential plan. It can only be requested after 30 days of purchase.
LANDMARK HOME WARRANTY PRICES AND COVERAGE
Remember that their services are affordable. It gives its users two deductible options for the homeowner’s plan – $70 and $100. $70 increases your upfront payment, while $100 lowers your upfront payment. It reduces your overall pricing.
In a nutshell, the home system plan costs $40.42 per month and $45 per year, with a $70 deductible, whereas the $100 plan costs $360 per month and $35 annually. The total plan comes with $675 and $61.25 for a $70 deductible monthly and annually, while the total protection plan comes with $610 and $100 annually and monthly, respectively.
The cost of a Landmark home warranty varies according to the size of the building, its location, and the deductible selected. Visit the website for more details.
LANDMARK HOME WARRANTY CLAIM
The landmark service request is very simple to fill out. Here are some steps to follow:
Landmark’s customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 866.306.2999, or you can visit their website at any time to file a claim.
The customer representative will assign a technician based on your request, but it can take a minimum of 48 hours for the technician to show up.
You will be required to pay a token known as a “call fee.” The technician will check and diagnose the problem before deciding whether to repair or replace the defective part.
Landmark Home Warranty Service guarantees it for 30 days. If it spoils again within 30 days of the first service, an additional fee will be charged. For instance, if your air conditioner service fails after you file a claim and it is fixed, if you eventually call again before 30 days have passed, you will be required to pay some money.
In the event of an emergency, you may contact your contractor with Landmark Home Warranty authorization. You will be reimbursed by the company later.
You should adhere to some necessary instructions before filing a claim. For example, if you request a service that is not in your plan, you will be charged by the contractor.
Make the item to be repaired accessible for the contractor.
Currently, Landmark Home Warranty offers its service in six states in the USA: Arizona, Texas, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, and Oregon.
Read More on: EXTENDED DELL WARRANTY PLAN
Just like every other home warranty, Landmark has its limitations. It does cover everything, for example, the wall unit, detergents to be used, etc.
There are limits to the coverage areas for every plan; if you exceed the limits of your normal plan, you will be required to pay an additional charge. Every coverage unit is assigned a dollar, so if you exceed your stipulated plan, you will be charged accordingly.
Landmark Service only covers normal breakdown items. They don’t cover:
- Accidents, calamities, or unforeseen circumstances
- misuse, abuse, missing parts, or negligence.
- Rot, fungus, mold, or mildew
BENEFITS OF LANDMARK HOME WARRANTY
Being one of the most recognized home warranty companies, they are the best. They have many benefits, like:
- 24/7 customer service
- Deductive mode of payment
- It is affordable.
- They are always ready to serve you better.
- top-notch, and we’ll have qualified technicians.
HOWTO SIGN UP
- You can visit their website
- For more information, contact their office in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
Landmark home warranty has so many satisfied users every year. They have customer based review if their good service rendered. They are the best as far as Home warranty company is concerned. Give it a shot today.