An extended Dell warranty is one of the ways to protect equipment such as personal computers and laptops. Laptops are widely used in our society today for so many things and in so many places.
As laptops are an essential part of our workforce, any wrench or breakdown will often disrupt your work plan; in this case, it is always a good idea to map out a care plan for it. By reading this content, we understand how it is important for you to have this extended Dell warranty.
Although some people are not aware, after the usual 1-year warranty from a laptop manufacturer, one can actually purchase a warranty, either from the manufacturer or a third party that provides an extended Dell warranty. If you have a Dell product, you can check its status by visiting the Dell website, keying in your serial number, and then knowing your status.
Oftentimes, an extended Dell warranty is underrated by laptop users due to a lack of adequate information. This service is very good to purchase because it will save you from unnecessary spending when your laptop breaks down.
The Extended Dell Warranty is an agreement that covers laptop repairs after the manufacturer’s warranty period. It covers the cost of maintenance, repair, and replacement of the components of the laptop.
It is an agreement of service rendered by a Dell warranty company to a laptop user that involves a financial commitment by the user.
A premium enjoyed by laptop users across the globe. It does not have a specific plan, once you activate your warranty, you will enjoy the full package.
EXTENDED DELL WARRANTY COVERAGE
It makes sure that your device remains operational, and the company takes care of the defective parts, the workforce, and the professional technicians who will repair your device. It covers the maintenance costs and damage. It repaired your hardware and other storage devices.
It takes care of your old devices and other IT-related issues; it keeps your business going while you worry less about laptop repairs.
BENEFITS OF EXTENDED DELL WARRANTY
There are so many juicy services to enjoy when you opt for the extended Dell warranty plan.
- Skilled Technicians: There will be skilled technicians who will repair your device professionally.
- Free labor: Dell technicians will work on your device at no extra cost. When you apply for an instance, the technicians will work on your device for free if you contact them.
- Free parts replacement: if there is a need to change a defective part in your device, it will be done by the company with hesitation, but if you do that outside the company, there will be a need for extra cost on your side. If that particular part cannot be found, they will use an alternative to make sure your device is in good shape.
- Option for upgrade: You can upgrade your premium if the previous one expires by visiting their website.
- Device insured: You can safeguard your device against mishaps or accidents.
FEATURES OF EXTENDED DELL WARRANTY
- Free pick-up and drop-off: Some brands offer users free pick-up and drop-off services.
- There is no depreciation fee: if the cost of replacement is less than the purchase price, the difference is not billed to the customer.
- Cashless repair: your device will be repaired without an upfront payment. For instance, once your device breaks down, they will repair it as soon as you contact them without asking you to pay a dime.
- 24/7 Support Services from the Brand: Their service is limitless, and they are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Home service: They offer free home service and can send technicians to your home regardless of distance.
- Guarantee: It gives you peace of mind because you don’t need to worry about device breakdown, damage, or repair. You will use your device without being concerned about the cost of repair or replacement.
- Long-term contract: Their services are applicable for 4 to 5 years, and the extended Dell warranty is up to 4 or 5 years immediately after the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Distance is not a barrier: You can contact the company from the comfort of your own home whenever you require their services.
- Starts immediately: The good thing is that it starts immediately after your 1-year manufacturer warranty expires.
- Fast response: Quickly respond to claims and provide adequate feedback.
- Limitless: There is no limit to the number of requests they can accept. This means you can request the service as frequently as your device fails.
- Replacement: If your device cannot be repaired, they have a good replacement service that will be the same value as your damaged device.
- Free-to-end service: If you want to cancel, you can only do so if you haven’t used your plan in the previous 30 days.
CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE THAT CAN USE IT
It is limitless for every laptop user all over the world, including all genders, young and old, and students, and for every laptop user who seeks a good care plan for protecting their device.
BRANDS THAT PROVIDE THIS SERVICE
GoWarranty is a brand that offers extended Dell warranties; you can also activate your other home appliances, such as your television, gas cooker, washing machine, sweeper, and so on, to receive up to 5 years of coverage.
Onsitego is another brand that you register with to enjoy the premium services mentioned above.
HOW TO REGISTER
Check your status on their website before registering. First, know your serial number, then go to their website and enter it, and then you can register for an extended Dell warranty or upgrade your warranty.
Users of laptops and other devices benefit from Extended Dell Warranty. It is very beneficial and helps fix your laptop and IT-related issues. It has customers that are enjoying this service with high full satisfaction. It has an accurate care plan for your devices; you can visit its website today and enjoy all the premium services they offer. They have millions of users across the globe, and they are very quick in answering claims and giving their users the adequate feedback they need. Your device is safe in their hands.