The Niche Scholarship is one of the best scholarships any scholar can win. It comes with lots of benefits, which everyone is looking forward to tapping into. However, there are uncountable challenges that applicants have encountered over the years. These challenges gave birth to this article.
Through our research, based on interviews and observations, we have gathered this masterpiece to help individuals as you excel in their careers. If you are still reading this article, we understand how winning this scholarship will add value to your life and career.
Read more on: HISPANIC SCHOLARSHIP FUND 2023
Similarly, you don’t need to be an expert to win this scholarship. From our little experience, all you need to do is master the little instructions and procedures you will be reading in this article.
Niche scholarship is a non-essay scholarship, which is one of the easiest to win. The scholarship covers tuition, books, and other college expenses for winners for a period of four years. The deadline for the scholarship application is usually December 1 of each year (but is subject to change). For instance, the application for the year 2022 started around December 1st and ended on December 31st.
The application entry period is regarded as a sweepstakes, characterized by the postmarking of mail-in entries. This is conducted by niche.com, located at 2840 Liberty Avenue, Suite 202, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
Moving on, there are two ways to enter the sweepstakes at the entry point. The first is through the online entry, and the second is through submitting a mail-in entry. Applicants are allowed to make only one entry; multiple entries or a late entry lead to automatic disqualification. Only entries that comply with niche.com’s content restrictions and official rules are considered valid and shall be evaluated for the scholarship.
HOW TO ENTER ONLINE AND MAIL ENTRIES
1. ONLINE ENTRY: This is regarded as the easiest means of submission. Intending applicants are compelled to visit this page and follow the instructions therein. The instructions are easy to comprehend.
2. MAIL ENTRY: Intending applicants are compelled to gather the following documents and information: on a postcard, write your first and last name (handwritten), country, state, city, address, phone number, date of birth, postal code, and email address to: niche.com, followed by the scholarship name, “Mail-in Entry,” 2840 Liberty Avenue, Suite 202, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
Read more on: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR WOMEN IN THE USA
ELIGIBILITY FOR NICHE SCHOLARSHIPS
Individuals considering a niche scholarship for the next round should memorize and evaluate the following;
1. Be aware that the sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States.
2. You must be at least 18 years old.
3. In reconsidering number 2 above, niche.com gives exceptions to applicants from commonwealth nations or states where the legal age is considered to be above 18 years. In such cases, the applicants must be at least 13 years old at the point of entry into the United States and have parents or guardians who are legal residents.
4. Applicants must hold a legal and valid United States Social Security number.
5. The sweeptakes is subject to all federal, state, and other local rules and regulations.
6. Applicants must be enrolled in or plan to enroll in high school or college within the next year, as specified in the niche.com policies.
7. An applicant can only make one entry; otherwise, they will be disqualified.
8. All applicants will be directly awarded the prizes, as they will be notified via email. Check the scholarship policies page for more.