Hello guys, We are glad to announce the 2023 Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF). We understand how important it is for you to win this scholarship because you have visited our website.
With that, we will be simple and direct in dishing out all you need to know and how to go about the scholarship. Over 2,000 young scholars smiled in 2022 after receiving the prestigious status of the Hispanic scholarship award under our guild.
SCHOLARSHIP CRITICAL QUESTIONS
As is customary, we will ask you continuous questions such as;
1. Have you any knowledge of what the Hispanic Scholarship Fund is all about?
2. Do you know what qualifies an awardee?
3. Do you know the scope of nationality?
4. What is the worth of this scholarship?
5. What benefit do I stand to gain when I win this scholarship?
If you’re having trouble answering any or all of the above-mentioned questions, don’t worry; we’ve got you covered.
In the preceding part of this article, we shall discuss the critical points and knowledge associated with preparing, applying for, and winning the Hispanic Scholarship Fund.
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund targets high school graduates, all levels of undergraduates, community college students (studying a course equivalent to the award of degrees), and graduate students in full-time programs such as medical school, law school, MBA, master’s, and Ph.D. programs.
Awardees of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund have access to scholarships and Scholar Support Services (SSS). Every year, this scholarship is awarded to 10,000 outstanding students from a pool of over 2 million applicants.
The scholarship covers all the disciplines and studies to be taken at any accredited public, private, or postgraduate school in the US. The Hispanic Scholarship Fund is the sole sponsor of the $5,000 scholarship.
This scholarship is open to students at all levels of study and is available to both international and domestic students.
BENEFITS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP FUND
There are so many benefits attached to the scholarship offered by the Hispanic Fund. The benefits include, but are not limited to:
1. Free career services on how best to select internships and job opportunities associated with HSF
2. About 10,000 scholars are selected from a pool of talented young people across the globe.
3. They are offered a range of mentorship, leadership development skills, wellness training, safety measures, knowledge building, etc.
4. The attendees are eligible to also apply for the STEM conference, the media and entertainment summit, the scholar conference, the healthcare summit, etc.
5. Awarding up to $5,000 to each awardee
SELECTION CRITERIA AND ELIGIBILITY
Just like we mentioned before, the scholarship awardees are selected from a pool of talented scholars. To do so, there are criteria or an eligibility status one must attain to win this scholarship. They include;
1. Applicants must be US citizens, DACA recipients, or legal permanent residents.
2. The awardee must have plans to enroll full-time in any accredited public, private, or post-graduate school.
3. The applicants must be of Hispanic origin.
4. Applicants must not have any criminal charges or pending court charges.
5. Applicants must be academically sound. Therefore, the applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 GPA for both college and post-graduate studies.
HISPANIC SCHOLARSHIP FUND APPLICATION PROCEDURES
All qualified candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship are compelled to visit the scholarship site and follow the instructions there. However, the application deadline for the 2022/23 class ended on March 1, 2022.