HULU SIGN UP ON DIFFERENT DEVICES
Most individuals, who have intentions to stream films online, have difficulties with how to do the Hulu sign-up. The Hulu app has taken over the streaming world with millions of subscribers who are on the platform.
Their services among others include providing subscribers with the latest or up-to-date movies and other programs for their entertainment. The million-dollar app is founded and managed by Walt Disney Company.
The Hulu Company tops the chart among other streaming apps in countries like; the United States, Canada, Australia, China, Germany, Poland, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
Devices Hulu App Support
With any of the Hulu-supported devices, subscribers can be able to access rich content from the comfort of their homes, offices, or while on transit.
The features of the app content solely depend on what plan the user is on or the version of the app. We have been able to review all the devices that the Hulu app supports, and they include but are not limited to;
- Play station
- Android TV
- Android phones and Tablets
- iPhone & Ipad
- Apple TV
- LG TV
- Fire TV and Fire TV stick
- Fire tablets
- Echo show
- Nintendo switch
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs
Read More on: HOW TO DO HULU DOWNLOAD
Read More on: NOTABLE US STOCK MARKET HOLIDAYS
What are the prices and plans?
To be able to access the rich content in the Hulu app, users must subscribe to a given plan, and each plan comes with a given price. Once you have chosen a plan to subscribe to, there are no hidden charges, this gives you access to all the latest entertainment content that you want.
Hulu plans: the Hulu company offers four (4) different packages to their subscribers;
- Hulu (+ads): the first Hulu package is the one that comes with ads. The price for this plan is a monthly fee of $6.99 and an annual fee of $69.9.
- Hulu (No ads): this special package comes without ads; it enables users to enjoy the contents without any interference. The plan cost $12.99 per month; there are no ad breaks when using the Hulu (No ads) package.
- Hulu + Live TV, with Disney+ & ESPN+: this package costs a whopping $69.99 per month, where subscribers will enjoy diverse TV shows on sports like ESPN+, the Disney+, among others.
- Hulu (No das) +Live TV, with Disney+ and ESPN+: This package offers various entertainment features without ads. With a monthly subscription of $75.99 per month, subscribers can be able to access all the content found on the Hulu platform without ads or any hidden charges.
Hulu Sign Up
To successfully sign up on the Hulu app is as easy as saying jack. Before you think of signing up on the platform, you must have successfully downloaded the Hulu app on whichever app you want to use in streaming the online app.
- Visit the Hulu website at hulu.com/welcome
- Now, click on the “start your free trial”
- Now, select the plan you wish to subscribe to (the plans are as listed above)
- Input your email address and choose a password and other personal info
- Select your favorite payment option
- Then, click on submit to complete the command.