According to the United States legal system, a US nonimmigrant visa is a provisional permit given to non-citizens coming to the US for a short stay. The short visit may be for tourism, business, to see loved ones, etc.
No doubt, the US is one of the best destinations in the world to visit. And you know what? There are unlimited benefits when it comes to living or visiting the United States. The benefits include but are not limited to the following;
BENEFITS OF VISITING THE US
- Healthcare: talking about healthcare, the US is number because of its sophisticated technology and manpower in the health system. The sector is well funded, as the US leads in terms of dental care.
- Economic vigor: the American dollar today is the world’s primary reserve currency, due to age-long economic stability in the country. The US is one of the countries in the world that is cheap to live in. According to Global Food Security Index (GFSI), the US is ranked number one in terms of affordability and food security.
- Cool-weather: the US remains one of the largest countries in the world and as such, the number of travelers to the country has increased. One of the reasons why people keep trooping into the country is because of the serenity of the environment.
- The beauty of nature: according to tourists that have visited America over the years, there are numerous tourist sites to look out for when visiting. From the lakes, rugged mountain ranges for Ski and climb activities, to other beautiful places to visit in the US.
- Good people: there is no city without the good, the bad, and the ugly. America is blessed in abundance with good people. Not minding the various club or school shootings all over the news, there are many good people you can get in the US as a visitor.
STEPS IN APPLYING FOR US NON-IMMIGRANT VISA
Before now, it has been difficult for applicants who wish to apply for a US nonimmigrant visa. Here is what has changed; we have a breakdown of how best to go when it comes to the application. To start your application, you need to first check if your country is qualified to apply for this kind of visa here.
Step 1: choose the best visa for you
There are numerous visa types for nonimmigrant visa applications. You have to be sure which one you want and go for it. To do this, you have to review the common nonimmigrant visas. Also, if you’re going for business or for pleasure which means you will be staying there for about 90 days, you need not get a visa; however, you may need to read the visa waiver program as well to know if your country qualifies for the free visa visit.
Step 2: pay for visa fee
After you have chosen the best visa option for your need, you have to make the visa payment. To know the amount applicable to the visa option you have selected, check the visa fee page for the amount in dollars and its equivalent in your local currency. Also, endeavor to review the Bank and Payment Options to choose which is best for you.
Step 3: Complete the DS-160 form
The next step is to fill out the DS-160 form. Here is where people get it all wrong. Many individuals have been denied entrance into the US because of the wrong information they provided in their DS-160 forms. But, don’t worry as we have provided you with proper guidelines to fill the DS-160 form.
Step 4: schedule your visa appointment
To book an appointment for your visa, all you need to do is fill the form HERE. Once you click on the link as a new user, you will be required to create a profile, input the required information and create a password. Once you are done, you will see your dashboard on the left-hand side, now click on schedule appointment.
To be successful, you need to provide (a) passport number, (b), receipt number from payment slip, and (c) 10 digits barcode numbers from the DS-160 form. Add every other information and submit.
Step 5: go for your appointment
At this stage, you are almost in the US; you have to visit the US embassy on your appointment date for your interview.
Step 6: confirmation
Once your visa is approved, it will be delivered to the address you used during the application. We warn applicants to use genuine addresses during application.
Step 7: Feedback
When you are or while in America, come HERE to share your experience. We love you and wish you all the best.